Become a Tutor
What if we acted like a talent agency? Understanding that talent is hard to find.
Our success depends on finding Body Tutors with amazing talent. We’re looking for incredibly passionate and caring individuals who want to be a part of a great company.
We’re looking for individuals who want to make a difference, who want to be creative, and engaged in their work. People who want to change the world…one client at a time.
We detest the status quo. And if you do too, this may be the perfect match.
No meetings, no hassles, only people who respect you and your work.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Body Tutor (Health Coach)
Daily accountability partner that coaches clients to change their personal health behaviors to achieve set goals. Experience in the health and wellness field is required – nutrition coaching, personal training, etc.
Body Tutor will handle their own clients, and help them reach their health and fitness goals by using our proprietary Daily Feedback system along with our proven methods, from the comfort of their own home.
- 3-4 hours per day / 7 days per week
- Consistent communication and accessibility
- Mental fortitude and reliability is a must
- Long-term commitment to MBT
Who Are You (which is even important than what you know)
If you’re looking for a job, look elsewhere.
We want individuals who are passionate about the work, and most importantly, care insanely about helping clients reach their goals and potential.
We want people who are loyal and dedicated to our vision and goal. We are looking for honest and reliable individuals who care about making a difference in the world.
Bottom line: We understand that in order to create a memorable company, we have to fill our company with memorable people.
This is what makes it all worth it. This is what we live for!
If you’re interested in joining the team, email us at [email protected] with your answers to the questions below.
Also, please read this post. Thanks! (I wrote it in 2008 but it still applies.)
Please include your answers to the following questions:
1) How old are you?
2) How did you hear about us and why do you want to be a part of the MBT team?
3) What makes you think you’d be a great Body Tutor?
4) What is your experience in the health/fitness industry?
5) What is your education? What degrees / certifications do you have?
6) Why do you think people who know what to do can’t do it?
7) Kids? If so, what is the hardest part of being a parent?
8) If one of your clients went MIA what would you do?
9) How would you handle a client who isn’t compliant? What about a client who is frustrated?
10) If you had to sum up your diet philosophy what would it be?
11) I believe consistency is the key to weight loss and fitness success. Why do you think people are unable to stay consistent?
12) On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the most, how overwhelmed do you usually feel and why?
13) What do you not want to be doing in 5 years?
14) What are some challenges you’ve encountered at prior jobs? How about in your personal life?
15) How coachable are you? Are you open to feedback?
16) On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the most, how reliable would you consider yourself? How reliable would other people consider you?
17) If you had to choose only 3 adjectives to describe yourself, which would you choose?
18) If your best friend only had 3 adjectives to describe you, which would they choose?
19) What takes up too much of your time?
20) What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
21) What things do you not like to do?
22) When have you been most satisfied in your life?
23) What’s your favorite quote?
24) If, one year from now, we’re celebrating what a great year you’ve had with MBT, what would you have accomplished?
P.S. “How was your day?” is a question that matters a lot more than it seems. It turns out that the people who like their jobs the most are also the ones who are doing the best work and making the greatest impact.