We have helped thousands of people lose the weight and keep it off for good.
The relentless support, guidance and expertise we provide along with the way we hold you accountable is why we’re the only program with a 100% success rate.
Lose the weight and keep it off.
Watch this video to learn more.
What’s the secret? How has MBT worked for so many people?
In order to work, the diet and exercise plan you’re trying to follow must be practical and sustainable for your lifestyle. It’s impossible to stick with something that doesn’t match the realities of your life.
With MBT, we’ll create a practical, healthy and sustainable meal and exercise plan tailored to meet your specific goals. This is a not a one size fits all plan.
Killing yourself at the gym isn’t necessary when we know that 80% of weight loss is your diet. It’s about what, why and how you eat.
Most importantly, this will not be about never indulging. That’s not sustainable! We want you to be fit and happy, not fit and miserable.
That’s why daily and personal accountability is the cornerstone of our program. Without accountability, it’s easy to get away with thinking, “If no one sees it, it doesn’t count.” How many times have you said to yourself, “I’ll start fresh tomorrow,” or better yet – “New diet starts Monday!”
When you join MBT, you’ll complete a questionnaire and we will match you with a tutor. You’ll then have an initial phone consultation. Not only will your very own Body Tutor tell you exactly what to do in order to reach your goals, but we also will make sure you actually do it day in and day out by holding you accountable. No one offers accountability like us, and it’s how we ensure we reach your goals.
The next day, and each day after, your Body Tutor (the same person you had your initial phone consult with) will give you personalized expert feedback in the form of suggestions, and positive encouragement.
There is no shaming, only support. The effect is extremely empowering and ridiculously effective.
This keeps you focused, on track, and accountable every day. This system of daily and personal accountability is why we’re different from the billion other companies out there. It’s why we get the results we do. You are never alone. You have a true partner in your journey to better health until we reach your goal.
Like motivation, willpower isn’t sustainable. We only have so much. This is why most diets get harder to stick with as time goes on. But with MBT, it gets easier. We’ll help you develop a new mindset, along with healthy habits. We will change your relationship with food forever so you don’t have to rely on willpower. This is why our clients are able to lose weight and keep it off.
Most programs only focus on what you’re eating. Of course we care about what you eat, but the real magic happens when we focus on when and why you’re eating. When you understand why you’re eating, it’s easier to change what you’re eating. This is why we’re able to help our clients overcome emotional, habitual and mindless eating so effectively.
That’s where we come in. You’re not just another client. MBT is a highly personal service. You get your own personal Body Tutor, a real human who will be there for you from start to finish – every day – helping you get through the ups and downs until you reach your goals.
Each of our Body Tutor’s are knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate about what they do.
They will never let you break your promise to yourself. The one-to-one nature of our service, combined with daily accountability, guarantees it.
Our goal is to create independence, not dependence. Our goal is to help you lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life. This way, you don’t have to worry about losing weight ever again. That is priceless.
Results are 100% guaranteed.
Try it for one month risk-free.
Losing weight successfully isn’t about “trying harder.” It’s not about having “more willpower.” It’s about having a system of daily support and accountability to help you stick with it.
Getting the body you want is about three things: 1) eating well, 2) exercising, and 3) doing those two things consistently. It’s the consistency that is most challenging. It’s easy to start all kinds of diets. It’s extremely difficult to stick with them. MBT is designed to ensure you stay on track, follow through and meet your goals.
It’s why we get the results we do.
Become our next success story
Your success is what we live for. Read More
- 40 pounds gone. What Jeremy (a former marine) was doing on his own wasn't working. He thought MBT was perfect but was hesitant to sign up.
- 20 pounds gone. Rebecca, a busy mom, discovered us while searching for help with emotional eating. With a training in behavioral psychology, she was impressed.
- 30 pounds gone. Joe wins the award for most skeptical prospective client in our history. He was skeptical after trying so many things but liked our approach.
- 50 pounds gone. Nikida's weight fluctuated wildly. She'd do restrictive diets and kept getting caught in a cycle of losing weight and gaining it back.
- 53 pounds gone. After having two kids, Jill got serious about improving her health. She wanted to be a good role model and see them grow into adults.
- 45 pounds gone. After having twins, Carla struggled to get the extra weight off, and it was preventing her from doing the things she loved.
- 25 pounds gone. Chis knew many people who used MBT and loved it. He knew he needed accountability to get back into shape because he couldn’t do it on his own.
- 15 pounds gone. For 30 years, Alice has been trying to lose those last 15 pounds and keep them off. She realized she needed a different approach.
- 63 pounds gone. Cathy's life wasn’t in line with the vision of the future she wanted. Having battled her weight for years she wanted a permanent fix.
- 15 pounds gone. Eric found it hard to lose weight no matter how consistently he exercised but he didn't want to starve or deprive himself.
- 20 pounds gone. Noah was able to apply the power of consistency to many aspects of his life. He realized he needed help applying it to his health.
- 22 pounds gone. Jayne wasn't able to sustain the weight she lost postpartum. She never learned how to change her relationship with food.
- 35 pounds gone. Desperate to get her body back after having kids, Sharmin was searching everything online. Having tried many things, she was skeptical.
- 15 pounds gone. For the last 20 years, Paula's weight had slowly increased. She was good at losing the weight but could never sustain it.
- 47 pounds gone. Angelo hated how he looked and felt and wanted to make a change. He knew accountability would be key to his success.
- 20 pounds gone. Eric described himself as “skinny-fat.” Despite exercising consistently, he wasn’t hitting his goals. He learned the importance of diet.
- 62 pounds gone. Samantha was looking for ways to lose weight quickly. “Fortunately” in her words, “I didn’t fall for any of them.” Then she found us.
- 12 pounds gone. Despite regular exercise, Darlene never saw any significant change. She struggled with stress eating.
- 33 pounds gone! Evan was tired of putting so much effort into working for his goals and not getting the results he wanted. Then he finally had the courage to ask for help.
- Terrified of giving up his favorite foods, James was pleasantly surprised when he realized he wouldn't have to in order to lose weight.
- 17 pounds gone. Josh was available for everyone but himself. He always put his friends first until one day he looked in the mirror and didn't like what he saw.
- As a soon to be dad, Surya knew it was time to make a change. He wanted to be a positive role model but also be able to keep up with his kid.
- 10 pounds gone. As a busy cardiologist, Shannon knew what she "should" do to lose weight but couldn't do it consistently.
- 33 pounds gone. Four weeks before vacation and Ginny was dreading it because of how she looked. She signed up thinking she'd cancel.
- 65 pounds gone. Knowing what to do and actually doing it are very different. Dan knew there was something missing from all the other plans he'd tried.
- 35 pounds gone. Peter dreamed of competing in the college bodybuilding competition but never thought it was possible.
- 97 pounds gone. Daniel would do great for a few months and then fall off track. Trying harder and relying on willpower just wasn't cutting it.
- 40 pounds gone. Dan let his bad eating habits from college spill over into the real world. He couldn't believe who and what he'd become.
- 35 pounds gone. Work had become her life, and it was taking its toll on Irene's health. She wanted it all but didn't think it was possible.
- 21 pounds gone. Paul was always working hard in the gym and very consistent with it, but never saw the results he wanted.