We have helped thousands of people lose the weight and keep it off for good.
The relentless support, guidance and expertise we provide along with the way we hold you accountable is why we’re the only program with a 100% success rate.
Lose the weight and keep it off.
Watch this video to learn more.
What’s the secret? How has MBT worked for so many people?
In order to work, the diet and exercise plan you’re trying to follow must be practical and sustainable for your lifestyle. It’s impossible to stick with something that doesn’t match the realities of your life.
With MBT, we’ll create a practical, healthy and sustainable meal and exercise plan tailored to meet your specific goals. This is a not a one size fits all plan.
Killing yourself at the gym isn’t necessary when we know that 80% of weight loss is your diet. It’s about what, why and how you eat.
Most importantly, this will not be about never indulging. That’s not sustainable! We want you to be fit and happy, not fit and miserable.
That’s why daily and personal accountability is the cornerstone of our program. Without accountability, it’s easy to get away with thinking, “If no one sees it, it doesn’t count.” How many times have you said to yourself, “I’ll start fresh tomorrow,” or better yet – “New diet starts Monday!”
When you join MBT, you’ll complete a questionnaire and we will match you with a tutor. You’ll then have an initial phone consultation. Not only will your very own Body Tutor tell you exactly what to do in order to reach your goals, but we also will make sure you actually do it day in and day out by holding you accountable. No one offers accountability like us, and it’s how we ensure we reach your goals.
The next day, and each day after, your Body Tutor (the same person you had your initial phone consult with) will give you personalized expert feedback in the form of suggestions, and positive encouragement.
There is no shaming, only support. The effect is extremely empowering and ridiculously effective.
This keeps you focused, on track, and accountable every day. This system of daily and personal accountability is why we’re different from the billion other companies out there. It’s why we get the results we do. You are never alone. You have a true partner in your journey to better health until we reach your goal.
Like motivation, willpower isn’t sustainable. We only have so much. This is why most diets get harder to stick with as time goes on. But with MBT, it gets easier. We’ll help you develop a new mindset, along with healthy habits. We will change your relationship with food forever so you don’t have to rely on willpower. This is why our clients are able to lose weight and keep it off.
Most programs only focus on what you’re eating. Of course we care about what you eat, but the real magic happens when we focus on when and why you’re eating. When you understand why you’re eating, it’s easier to change what you’re eating. This is why we’re able to help our clients overcome emotional, habitual and mindless eating so effectively.
That’s where we come in. You’re not just another client. MBT is a highly personal service. You get your own personal Body Tutor, a real human who will be there for you from start to finish – every day – helping you get through the ups and downs until you reach your goals.
Each of our Body Tutor’s are knowledgeable, dedicated and passionate about what they do.
They will never let you break your promise to yourself. The one-to-one nature of our service, combined with daily accountability, guarantees it.
Our goal is to create independence, not dependence. Our goal is to help you lose weight and keep it off for the rest of your life. This way, you don’t have to worry about losing weight ever again. That is priceless.
Results are 100% guaranteed.
Try it for one month risk-free.
Losing weight successfully isn’t about “trying harder.” It’s not about having “more willpower.” It’s about having a system of daily support and accountability to help you stick with it.
Getting the body you want is about three things: 1) eating well, 2) exercising, and 3) doing those two things consistently. It’s the consistency that is most challenging. It’s easy to start all kinds of diets. It’s extremely difficult to stick with them. MBT is designed to ensure you stay on track, follow through and meet your goals.
It’s why we get the results we do.
Become our next success story
Your success is what we live for. Read More
- 20 pounds gone. Stephen didn't like what he saw in photos and didn't have the energy to keep up with his son. He was ready for a change but skeptical.
- 15 pounds gone. After trying on his own for years, and hearing someone else talk about the power of a coach, he decided to finally give it a try.
- 21 pounds gone. Despite Laura formally learning about nutrition, she looked and felt terrible, and was stuck. She could not lose weight and was desperate.
- 40 pounds gone. If anyone knows how to lose weight, it’s Dr. Kayla. But knowing and doing are two different things, and she couldn't do it on her own.
- 28 pounds gone. John didn't feel like he needed to lose weight but when his wife lost 13 pounds in 4 weeks with us, he was inspired.
- 15 pounds gone. Lisa joked that she dieted up, not down. She had an all or nothing mindset and wanted a new relationship with food. She got so much more!
- 117 pounds gone. With Corinna's 50th birthday 8 months away, and being terrified she wouldn't make it to her 13 year old son's HS graduation, she was ready.
- 13 pounds gone. Andy always regretted how he looked in the pictures from his first wedding. With his second one fast approaching, he had a chance at a redo.
- 35 pounds gone. Amanda, having tried everything, had given up all hope on ever reaching her goal. Thankfully, she learned about us through a friend.
- 35 pounds gone. As MaryBeth was approaching 60, she wanted to stop asking her doctor to repeatedly check her thyroid, and take control of her health.
- 47 pounds gone. Suzie always felt like she had to choose between her sanity and being in shape. Luckily, she stumbled onto our website.
- 42 pounds gone. Simon, a busy father of 6, knew he had to do something. He quickly learned what had been missing in all of his failed attempts.
- 57 pounds gone. Julie, a busy mom, came across us randomly so she was a bit skeptical. She also worried about how much of a time commitment there would be.
- 35 pounds gone. Peggy is lifetime member of Weight Watchers and during her lifetime "lost and gained back over 200 pounds." She wanted a permanent fix.
- 30 pounds gone. Frustrated with the short-lived success he had with other programs, Andrew was inspired by how his friend lost a lot of weight with us.
- 30 pounds gone. No matter what Kristine tried, the result was the same. She'd have early success and then gain back the weight plus. She felt desperate.
- 30 pounds gone. Matt was very frustrated because he was investing a lot of time and energy into losing weight but wasn't getting results.
- 20 pounds gone. Lori, a busy mom juggling many responsibilities, didn't do much about her weight gain until she couldn't fit in her clothes.
- 32 pounds gone. Amy, a former personal trainer, had gone to the doctor with the self-diagnosis of hypothyroidism to try and explain her weight gain.
- 23 pounds gone. Jonah had tried many things throughout the years but nothing really stuck for more than a few days. He wanted something sustainable.
- 62 pounds gone. Kim was crying at her desk wondering how she was going to make the changes needed to improve her health / life and blood work.
- 35 pounds gone. Several months before starting MBT, Deborah hired a trainer. While her physical fitness improved, the scale didn't move.
- 93 pounds gone. Carrie had previously lost 120 pounds by counting calories but gained it all back. She wanted something sustainable.
- 50 pounds gone. Having tried every diet imaginable, Tammi thought therapy was the only way to re-wire her brain and control her eating habits.
- 13 pounds gone. Danielle could never lose those last stubborn pounds. That quickly changed once she discovered the power of accountability.
- 31 pounds gone. Mike stopped exercising and his business grew. He was starting to think success had to come at the expense of his health.
- 35 pounds gone. After trying mainstream to kooky diets for over 20 years with no longterm success, Laurie truly thought her weight was stuck.
- 14 pounds gone. After having two kids the weight came off fairly easily except for those last 10. Denise also struggled with food and body image issues.
- 30 pounds gone. Desperate to lose weight, Mitch ran into a friend who lost 90 pounds with MBT, and asked him for the secret to weight loss.
- 25 pounds gone. After trying hundreds of diets over the last 50 years, Jacque wonders why it took her so long to realize she couldn't do it by herself.